- Exterior accessories include a spoiler, side skirts, bumper protectors, chrome garnish and body cover.
- Interior accessories include floor mats, cushions, seat covers, scuff plate and sun shades.
- Toyota is also offering two interior styling packs with the Glanza.
Toyota has launched the Glanza in India at an introductory price of Rs 7.22 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The carmaker has also revealed the accessory list for the Glanza on its website, which includes a number of cosmetic additions. Here’s a list of accessories on offer.
- Aero kit (front and rear bumper spoiler and side skirt)
- Side protectors
- Bumper corner protectors
- Door visor with chrome insert
- Rear door chrome garnish
- Body cover
- Seat covers
- Floor mats
- Trunk mat
- Window sun shade
- Interior styling kit- includes blue or wooden coloured inserts around the cabin
Along with the above-mentioned accessories, Toyota is also offering a styling package with the Glanza. It includes side protectors, aero kit, rear door chrome garnish, seat cover, car cushion, trunk mat, bumper protectors and scuff plates.
The Glanza’s accessory pack appears to be very limited at the moment, especially when compared to the hatch it is based on, the Baleno. Maruti Suzuki offers a huge variety of official accessories, including alloys wheels, an infotainment system, subwoofers, amplifiers and car care kits.